Pamper your hands and rejuvenate your whole body
- Our regular manicure usually starts with removing any previously applied nail polish and cleaning the hands.
- After having shaped your nails, as you prefer, the most relaxing part is coming.
- Place your hands to soak in warm soapy water with softening lotions, which is vital for keeping your nails healthy and strong.
- During the manicure, hands are exfoliated to improve circulation and to remove dead skin.
- This process combined with Cuticle cream help to push cuticle down.
- Some protocols include hand massage techniques with organic oils to improve the blood flow and the health of your skin.
You have hundreds of Alessandro International colours to choose from: Striplac and Classic Nail Polish.
A manicure will usually last between 60 and 80 minutes, depending on the techniques involved.
Standard Manicure: £25
Striplac Manicure: £35