Rejuvenate the surface of your skin with Nimue Bio Complex Facial
Nimue Bio Complex is one of Professional Treatments available at Esse&Co Skin Clinic in London. As we mentioned in our article: “Why Professional Facial is important for healthy skin?”, our skin is the largest organ of the body. The skin on our face is much thinner and more sensitive than the skin on the rest of our bodies. Therefore, it deserves more attention and requires a different routine and different skincare products than the rest of our body.
Treating yourself to a facial once every 4 to 6 weeks can benefit your skin in many ways. Besides promoting relaxation, regular facials provide many benefits, including noticeable improvements to your skin tone, texture and appearance. Taking care of our skin with professional facials is just as important as eating a well-balanced diet, getting enough sleep and exercising regularly.
Facial performed by an experienced, well-trained Skin Expert Vanessa can delay signs of ageing, eliminate blackheads, increase collagen production, improve skin elasticity and leave your skin with a healthy glow.
This advanced Bio Complex treatment is perfect for following skin types:
- environmentally damaged skin
- hyperpigmented skin
- problematic and interactive skin
Regardless of the fact that this Bio Complex Facial includes the active ingredients is considered yet gentle, an active treatment that delivers superior results, reducing pore size and achieving more refined texture, increased elasticity, radiance and vitality.
Bio Complex Ingredients
The Bio Complex is the Nimue Facial of the 3 Phase system. It is a 15% triple combination alpha hydroxy acid solution buffered to a pH of 3 (golden pH) which is the most effective pH for epidermal and dermal regeneration.
- 15% Alpha Hydroxy Acid Complex:
- Glycolic acid (10%): A small and lightweight alpha hydroxy acid molecule with the ability to penetrate optimally. Gradual and progressive exfoliation of the superficial dead skin cell layers (stratum corneum) thereby improving skin texture line and wrinkle improvement. Skin is left feeling plump and hydrated.
- Lactic acid (3%): An effective exfoliation agent with added brightening properties. Texture improvement skin tone and colour improvement.
- Citric acid (2%): Brightening properties. Skin tone and colour improvement.
- Eucalyptus Oil – purifying and cleansing properties. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that diminish redness and acne-related symptoms. Another powerful feature of Eucalyptus oil for skin is its ability to increase the skin’s ceramide content
Benefits of Nimue Bio Complex Facial
The Bio Active Complex contains naturally derived glycolic, citric and lactic acid that facilitate exfoliation of the dead skin and derma penetration of homecare products resulting in more collagen production. After the professional facial you will notice dramatic and visible results in skin rejuvenation.
All facials at Esse&Co are results-focused treatments customised to the client-specific skin requirements, with all the essentials including cleanse, exfoliate, gentle steam, massage and mask.
Our Skin Expert recommends combining Nimue home care program and professional facials at our Beauty Shop in order to achieve the best result for your skin. Combine both – professional & home care kit to achieve not only impressive but outstanding effects on your skin.
This is made possible due to the expertly designed results orientated facials aimed at solving specific concerns of each skin classification. These treatment programmes are only performed by highly qualified Nimue skin treatment professionals.
- Skin rejuvenation and renewal
- Optimises penetration of home care ingredients
- Dramatic and visible results in skin rejuvenation
- Optimises and boosts results and treatment duration of Skin Health Programme – works best when done as a course of 6-12 treatments
(This is a 90-minute treatment)
Nimue is not an option, it’s a calling!
Tips from our Skin Expert
BOOK YOUR BIO COMPLEX NIMUE FACIAL NOW
Follow us on Facebook page for any news.