Terms and Conditions
IN THE FOLLOWING TERMS BELOW, WE REFER TO OURSELVES AS
“ESSE&CO LTD” OR “WE”.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY TREATMENTS AND CONSULTATIONS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Should you wish to cancel your booking or appointment, please email us at least 24 hours prior to your agreed time, as a courtesy to both our therapists and other clients.
Giving this notice will enable us to re-schedule your treatment to a more convenient time.
Failure to give at least 24 hrs notice will mean a cancellation fee will apply, equivalent to the full value of the treatment pre-booked. An invoice and email will be sent to the customer informing them of the due and outstanding payment.
- Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and “Esse&Co Ltd.”, will take place on despatch of the products ordered, to your address unless “we” have told you that “we” do not accept your order or if the order has been cancelled.
- The prices quoted on the website are subject to change from time to time. The current price shown on the website is the price you will be charged. Any variation to the price shown must be confirmed in writing by “Esse&Co Ltd.” before your order is accepted by us. The prices shown against each item, include VAT but do not include postage and packing charges where applicable: these are shown separately on the respective invoice per purchase.
We also accept orders by email address by simply contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44(0) 2078281485 from 9am to 7pm daily.
- We do not share your personal information with any third party.
For our UK customers, minimum of £5 will be applied to all orders to be delivered to an address within the UK Mainland. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
UK Next Day Delivery (Next Working Day*) – £7.50 Royal Mail Signed and tracked
For orders the equivalent or more than £100.00, to be delivered to a UK Mainland address, “Esse&Co Ltd.” will waive postage fees.
We are not liable for any difficulties arising from the service provided by Royal Mail.
If you have selected an item that is not in stock, we will try to contact you as quickly as we can within 24 hours (except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work) to offer more information and an alternative solution.
Accepted orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed (only by email) except on weekends and bank/public holidays.
“Esse&Co Ltd” do not store or record any of your card payment details or information. “We” accept the following payments methods as listed below.
- Bank Transfer to “Esse&Co ‘s Ltd.” designated Bank account as provided on the respective invoice per transaction. on Nimue Skincare Products and Beauty Treatments.
Paying by Credit Card
- We will not refund any charges relating to packing and shipping if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
- You may return any item to us provided you:
- (i) send the goods back to us with all original packing within fourteen days of delivery to you;
- (ii) accept that we are not responsible if the goods do not reach us for any reason. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
- This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- The information provided on our website does not seek to treat, diagnose, cure, or replace medical or specialist advice. If you are currently taking prescription medication and intend to also take nutritional or herbal supplements, you must first check with your GP or specialist health practitioner that the combination of your prescription medication and supplements are suitable. However, “Esse&Co Ltd.” will always be happy to supply you with any relevant product information for discussion with your medical or health professional. If you are allergic to any supplements or medicines, please contact your GP or Pharmacist for advice.
- We have tried to ensure that information provided on this website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission.
Refunds and Returns
Only Products purchased on the www.esseandco.com website can be returned to “Esse&Co Ltd.” for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, “we” will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- In the event that you have a skin or other reaction to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
All Products must be returned to: “Esse&Co Ltd.” at the address provided below:
46 Emanuel House
18 Rochester Row
You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to “Esse&Co Ltd.”.
- Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, “Esse&Co Ltd.”, will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Esse&Co Ltd to process any refund or exchange. Please call Tel: +44 (0)0207 828 1485 or email to email@example.com in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Esse&Co staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by “Esse&Co Ltd.” and confirmed by us. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
Nimue Advanced Skincare Technology
- Nimue Skincare products are sold on the understanding that the customer has already undergone a Nimue professional consultation and is buying the correct products for their skin type and condition.
- Nimue skincare products cannot be sold online, but we are able and more than happy to reserve specific items for you. You can reserve it through the website or simply email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are new to Nimue products, and never used them before we will need to schedule a skin consultationappointment in order to assess what products your skin requires to get the best possible results for you. For more information or to book an appointment please email us at email@example.com or call at +44 (0) 2078281485 or +44 (0) 7809629280.
For more information on our range of products, deliveries or returns. Please contact us by phone on 020 7828 1485 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org