Forget Botox, Try This Quick Anti-Aging Face Mask along with Skin Refirmer your botox alternative
Anti-ageing Leave on Mask is the real deal. Living in the city of fast-paced London, it sometimes makes it difficult to remember to slow down and devote some ‘me’ time up to the point, that we forget to remove our make up before bed.
A nourishing overnight face mask treatment that offers serious skin care benefits such as reducing appearance of fine lines. This mask helps to promote healthy skin tone by nourishing your skin while you sleep, without leaving skin greasy. Now we’re not promising your wrinkles will disappear, but with time, it can help to improve their appearance, it enhances luminosity and radiance. Moreover, it will get rid of dull skin and your skin bocomes smoother, softer and more supple.
- Environmentally Damaged Skin
- Hyperpigmented Skin
- Interactive Skin
- Lindera strychnifolia Root Extract | Improves skin elasticity by stimulating fibroblasts
- Extracts of organic sprouts | Boosts micro circulation
- Stabilised papain | Exfoliating effect
- Cyclotetrapeptide-24 | Skin firmness: stimulates the stability of the extracellular matrix of the dermis
- GGP | Keeps cells younger for longer. Protective action against free radicals which can affect the telomeres and mitochondria
How to apply;
This is a Nimue products night use only
The mask can be used as part of a weekly restorative treatment for face
Clean the skin face and neck with Nimue Cleansing Gel, following by the Conditioner with the gauzes and a few sprays of Vitamin C Mist rich in antioxidants.
Apply a generous even layer to the face and neck, don’t forget the decollete’ and sleep over it. The next morning remove the excess with Nimue Cleansing Gel. It can be used twice or three times a week.
More Tips !!
The Anti-ageing leave on mask can also used around eye every night, a small amount massaging the contour eye for 1 minute.
Do not use on the same evening in conjunction with Active Gel or Active Lotion. In case you work out the mask is perfect to restor the hydration lost.
We love to hear from you, your story about the skincare routine and the products you have been using . Follow us on Instagram .