Aware your senses – Jasmine & Jojoba Organic Body Oil.
Soften and nourish from top to toe with this luxurious Aware your senses – Jasmine & Jojoba Organic Body Oil.
Jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a liquid wax. It’s a melted type of vegetable wax and is found in the seeds/nuts of jojoba plant, which is an evergreen woody shrub plant. It’s colourless, odourless and has a number of beauty benefits. It has a very long shelf life, so it can sit on your shower shelf for years. One big bonus is that it contains almost all of the vitamins and minerals essential for healthy skin and hair: vitamin E, B-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium. And it’s even gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin without causing allergic reactions.
Organic body oil;
•Anti-inflammatory properties because it contains Vitamin E.
•Lessens irritated skin and promotes natural production of collagen
•Jojoba oil: Protects from sun and prevents premature ageing symptoms.
Essential body oils;
• Jasmine: Rejuvenates the skin and helps in treating dry or dehydrated skin, eczema, and dermatitis.
• Ylang Ylang: Helps balance hormones.
• Chamomile German Blue: soothing qualities.
• Shaving gel: Apply the oil onto your legs to soften the skin and provide a smooth landing for your razor.
• Mind relaxation. The aroma of the oil helps relax and uplift the spirit.
How to apply;
Apply a small amount Certified Organic Body Oil into the palms of your hand and massage into legs, arms & torso using gentle sweeping movements.
For better results we recommend to apply our Detox body oil twice a week (https://esseandco.com/product/organic-purifying-lemongrass-borage-body-oil-100-ml/).