A deep purifying, cell detoxifying Kalahari charcoal mask suitable for the effective removal of impurities, blocked pores and dry skin build-up.
The combination of ocean botanicals (sea kelp) and plant extracts such as Pumpkin enzymes, Resurrection plant and Salicylic acid ensures optimal exfoliation, detoxification and de-ageing benefits.
Activated charcoal mask effectively absorbs toxins, bacteria and pollutants from the skin, leaving it well exfoliated and clarified.
The moisture-locking ingredient – Resurrection Plant extract – ensures that skin retains water, leaving your skin bright and clarified.
The combination of ocean botanicals and plant extracts such as Resurrection plant, ensures optimal exfoliation, detoxification and de-ageing benefits. Activated charcoal mask effectively absorbs toxins, bacteria and pollutants from the skin, leaving it well exfoliated and clarified.
- Effective exfoliation properties
- Detoxifying effect
- Deep pore cleansing and purifying
- Absorbs surface pollutants
- Decongesting and clarifying
- Rich in AHA’s, moisture-locking action
How to use :
Apply an even layer of charcoal mask onto clean, dry skin. Avoid the delicate eye and lip area. Gently massage and then leave on the skin for 10 minutes. Remove thoroughly with a damp cloth with gentle movements. Remove excess product with lukewarm water. Apply suitable phyto-effective gel or serum followed by a moisturiser. Evening use, once every two weeks. Suitable for all skin conditions excluding sensitive/sensitized skin conditions.
Keep up with our news about Kalahari Skincare Lifestyle following our Skin Care Tips page
Key ingredients :
Kaolin Clay, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Oryza Sativa, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Allantoin, Laminaria digitata, Curcurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) extract,, Nigella sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Carbon, (Binchotan, Olive stones).
Black cumin seed oil
- Antimicrobial and combats acne
- Healing properties and alleviates eczema
- Most abundant phytochemical is the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich thymoquinone
Activated Charcoal, Binchotan, Olive stones, Fruits stones compound
- Absorbs toxins, bacteria and pollutants
- Charcoal is non absorbed into the skin but draws micro-particles to the surface
Laminaria Digitata sea kelp 1%
- Rejuvenates adult dermal stem cells and protects them from ageing
- Adult dermal stem calls are responsible for skin vitality
- Rejuvenates fibroblasts to produce more collagen
- Protecting factor against DNA- damaging UVB rays
Salicylic acid (BHA)
- An effective anti-acne ingredient that exfoliates abnormal build-up of sebum and dead skin cells in acne-prone skin conditions
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Minimises the appearance of uneven skin tone
A new crop of skin-detoxing formulas are far gentler when they pull unwanted gunk from your pores, give skin a brighter, smoother look.