Enjoy the power of this antioxidant cram while travelling.
A new generation antioxidant face moisturiser formulated with three very powerful ingredients such as Alpha Lipoic acid, Astaxanthin and Ferulic acid as well as key Vitamin A, B3, E and C.
Visibly de-age the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase dermal density, leaving it ultra-rejuvenated, firm and healthy.
Alpha Lipoic Complex Face Cream is one of the few face creams on the market with super antioxidant astaxanthin – a natural substance from algae and plants.
- The face cream forms an antioxidant shield against ultraviolet radiation, pollution and ageing.
- Rejuvenating, tightening and protective.
- Alpha Lipoic Complex is effective against uneven skin tone and pigmentation.
- Vitamins & Antioxidants rich
- Amplifies skin elasticity & texture
- Multiple free-radical eradicator
This superior, rich treatment face cream will visibly de-age the skin leaving it ultra rejuvenated, firm and healthy.
How to apply:
After cleaner & toner, apply a small amount of moisturiser onto dry face and neck. Should overstimulation occur, use every second evening and then increase use to every night.
Beauty tip: look after your skin around your skin with Kalahari Nourishing Eye Balm
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Plant Oil, Olegopeptide 34, Bulbine Frutescens Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Folic Acid.
- Ferulic acid – is an antioxidant that works to boost the effects of other antioxidants. When used in skin care products, it helps to protect overall skin integrity by reducing the development of fine lines, spots, and wrinkles
- Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E) – it is an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment. Vitamin E may be beneficial at reducing UV damage to skin.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C) – the antioxidant protects skin from UV damage, stimulates collagen production, and lifts away dark spots revealing bright and glowing skin.
- Panthenol B3 – reduce many signs of skin aging, including hyperpigmentation and redness.
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) – inhibits collagen breakdown, it also stimulates new collagen.
- Squalane – a saturated and stable hydrocarbon found naturally in the skin, is an exceptional hydrator that can prevent the ongoing loss of hydration
- Ubiquinone Q10 (Coenzyme Q10) – Evens skin tone, reduces sun damage, improves skin hydration.