The Hydrating Collagen Eye Patches consist of a Hydrogel base that is scientifically made by cross-linked Hydrophilic molecules.
Moisturizing collagen enriched eye mask contains hydrolysed collagen and colloidal gold that improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and reduces swelling.
- When the temperature-sensitive eye mask is attached to the skin, moisture and active ingredients are released at a contact temperature of 37 degrees.
- Hydrates the skin and lines and wrinkles are softened.
- Reduces swelling under the eyes and increases the agility and elasticity.
- Can be placed in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before applying
- Improves hydration
- Improves delivery of ingredients
- Soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces puffiness
Boasting quick and easy application, the eye collagen patches masks are perfect for prepping the skin before makeup or to use as a weekly boosting treatment. Your beauty secret weapon of choice comes in the form of under-eye patches. When you are tired and in a rush or a backstage staple in the kits of makeup artists.
How to apply:
Should be used on clean dry skin and may be applied in combination with Anti-Puffiness Eye Serum. Apply a small amount of anti-puffiness eye serum under the eye. Once it has absorbed, apply the Collagen Eye Patches on top. Allow for at least 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask and allow excess residue to be absorbed into the skin.
- Hydrogel – moisturizes and softens the skin so that the next product is absorbed more quickly. Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and reduces swelling.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – Hydrolyzed collagen is a derivative of a protein where collagen is extracted. The eye area becomes moisturized and stretched and increases the absorption of moisture from the skin.
- Colloidal gold – is a collodial suspension of gold nanoparticles in a liquid (gel) Increases the micro circulation in the cells and reduces the growth of free radicals.
Join our Esse&Co community on Facebook