Kalahari Enzyme Face Buff – this tri-enzymatic face exfoliator compound is a creamy formulation that contains highly effective vegetable and fruit enzymes. These enzymes break down and metabolise the protein bonds that ‘glue’ dead surface cells together, allowing for new, healthy cells to emerge to the surface. The hydrogenated Jojoba beads offer rapid removal of excess dead skin cells. This will leave the skin clear from unwanted cell build-up, and allow treatment gels and serums to penetrate more effectively.
- Effectively removes dull skin cells
- Exfoliates and unclogs pores
- Skin will be radiant and smooth
How to apply:
Use this face exfoliator 2-3 times a week. Apply onto damp skin (face and neck) after cleansing. Massage onto face and neck for 2-5 minutes, continually adding water (avoid the delicate eye area). Remove thoroughly with lukewarm water and apply phyto-effective gel, serum or moisturiser.
Sensitive skin types – use only once a week should only leave the product on their skins for up to 3 minutes without using the mechanical exfoliation.
Vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, Carica papaya extract, Ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract (desquamation), Jojoba Oil, Citrillus lanatus (watermelon) seed oil, Cyclopia genistoides (honeybush) leaf extract, Lactobacillus (pumpkin) pepo fruit ferment extract, Kigelia africana fruit extract, Aspalathus linearis (rooibos) extract
- Rich in vitamin E – one of the most powerful antioxidants
- skin -toning and tightening benefits
Try enzyme exfoliation: pumpkin, pineapple & papaya enzymes
- Enzymes dissolve and metabolise protein bonds between dead surface skin cells
- 2 in 1 function: chemical and mechanical exfoliation
Kalahari Melon seed oil
- Moisturizing and restructuring
- Promotes epidermis hydration control
Discover more information about Kalahari here.