Kalahari Evening Moisturiser – travel size – to take with you whenever you going.
Regardless of your skin type, moisturising is an essential aspect of your daily skincare routine.
Nourish your skin at the end of the day with numerous plant-based extracts and oils including Kigelia Africana and Argan oil. The effective, de-ageing and antioxidant-rich ingredients deeply moisturise, firm and restore the skin whilst visibly reducing the signs of premature ageing.
Why should you moisturise night and day?
Whether you have a normal, dry or oily complexion, your moisturiser keeps your skin looking fresh and protected. The external aggressors you encounter every day including pollution, UV rays and soaps can damage your skin’s moisture barrier and as you age, your skin’s ability to retain moisture decreases.
Dehydrated skin is more likely to breakouts and inflammation. Your skin rebuilds itself at night with the majority of cell turnover and regeneration occurring during REM sleep. This is why you should use a moisturiser before the bed as well as in the morning.
- De-ageing properties
- Nourishing & hydrating
- Prevents premature ageing
How to use:
Apply moisturiser onto clean, dry face and neck. Moisturiser can be used over the phyto-effective treatment gels and serums. Store in a cool dry place.
Beauty tip: try Kalahari Morning Moisturiser – Kalahari Essential Daily Moisturiser
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Carbomer, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrillus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract.
- Comprised of linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and palmitoleic acid
- Rich in Vitamin E – one of the most powerful antioxidants
- Dee-ageing properties
- Skin-toning and tightening benefits
- Contains polyphenols that prevent acne
- Vitamin A, C &. E
- Essential fatty acids
- Anti-inflammatory, nourishing and moisturizing
- Promotes skin repairs and cell-regeneration
Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)
- The ester of Retinol (Vitamin A))
- Antioxidant and vitamin-rich
- Skin kin rejuvenation properties
- De-ageing and prevents premature ageing
Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E)
- A complex of vitamin E molecules
- Antioxidant-rich and improves skin tone and texture