New Kalahari D-AGE 5 Chemipeel Skin Treatment.
An Advanced Aesthetic Chemical Peel Skin Treatment that will be big for 2021
The new D-AGE5 is a medium strength and highly effective chemical peel complex compounded which contains a combination of AHA’s and BHA’s ingredients.
*The treatment requires a pre-treatment prescribed homecare products for at least 14 days prior to first treatment as per protocol.
AHAs and BHAs improve the skin’s appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which removes dead skin cells from the top layers of the skin.
The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
BENEFITS OF THE D-AGE 5 CHEMIPEEL SKIN TRAETMENT :
- Reduction of fine lines
- Treats wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
- Treat certain types of acne
- Increase the absorption on skincare products
The Kalahari D-AGE5 Chemipeel Treatment takes around 1h 15 minutes to complete following a home care prescription.
The main ingredients of the D-AGE5 are;
- Glycolic Acid; Sheads dead cells, reducing scarring, acne and wrinkles
- Lactic Acid; Leaves the skin with a radiant appearance
- Mandelic Acid; Anti-inflammatory, evens out skin tone and de-ageing. Helps hyperpigmentation
- Salicylic Acid (BHA); Unplugs blocked pores, effective anti-acne ingredient that exfoliates abnormal build-up of sebum and dead skin cells
The multi-step process :
- Cleanse: with Kalahari Gentle Cleansing Milk or Facial Cleanser for several minutes, on face, neck and décolleté, a lukewarm Rooibos tea-infused water will be used to keep it moist obtaining more cleaning results, it will be removed with warm water
- Exfoliation: Enzyme Face Buff will be applied with wet brush or fingertips onto face, neck, depollute, massaged it for 10 minutes and steam can be incorporated as well as Silicone Exfoliator.
- Toning: Preparation for a massage with Toning Lotion over the Cleansed and Exfoliated areas.
- D-AGE5 application will be repeated three times, leave it onto skin for maximum 10 minutes
- Neutralization: with Honeybush Souflle Mask
- Neutra Powder pH8 : mixed with the Honeybush Souflle Mask to neutralize the chemical peel
Packed with Kalahari Melon Oil, Kigelia Africana fruit extract, Green Rooibos tea extract and Shea Butter, the mask is rich in vitamin A, E & C and essential fatty acids which 50%70% linoleic acid. Highly promoting skin repair and cell regeneration
- The last step – Moisture & Protection: a chosen Phyto Gel will be applied following the Hydralite Moisturiser and SPF40 protection
The application revitalises the skin by lifting dead surface cells and stimulates skin mitosis.
After the procedure:
After this treatment your skin will mildly irritated — although these effects might be less noticeable with each repeat treatment. It’s important to use SPF protection and use gentle cleansing skincare products for few days.
During the facial treatment at Esse&Co our Skin Expert will answer all your questions and explain how to look after the skin after the treatment.
A course of up to 4 treatments, one every second week depending on the skin condition is recommended.