A concentrated, superoxide face serum. This serum is a high-potency phytochemical antioxidant that boosts the effect of other antioxidants such as Vitamin C, E and B. This product eradicates several different types of free radicals in your skin and dramatically improves the texture and appearance of your skin. Visibly firms and tightens the skin matrix.
Why you should start using a face serum?
Serums are skincare products that are designed to deliver high concentrations of specific active ingredients to the skin. Often, a serum is able to hydrate more effectively than even the heaviest creams. The molecules are able to truly penetrate the skin and hydrate on the deepest level, while the heavier creams more so sit on those top layers.
- Defends skin from environmental factors
- Prevents solar damage within the cell
- Eradicates various different free radicals
- Boosts the effectiveness of other antioxidants
- Smooth and evens out skin texture
How to use :
Apply face serum onto clean, dry treatment area. Follow with a suitable moisturiser. SPF 40 Sun Protection is recommended during daytime.
Key Ingredients :
Aqua (water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Ferulic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
- activates once absorbed into the skin and then converts to ascorbic acid
- Improves appearance of skin texture and tone
- stimulates collagen production
- protects the skin from environmental factors such as solar damage
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Boosts skin’s immunity and prevents signs of ageing
- Improves your overall skin health, skin’s immune cells, also know as Langerhouse cells, are responsible for protecting and repairing your skin
- Vitamin B3 is effectivity and boosted by Ferulic acid
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
- Vitamin B5 or Panthenol is the provitamin of B5
- An excellent emollient and moisturizer for the skin
- Vitamin B5 is effectivity boosted Ferulic acid
Join our Esso&co skincare community on Instagram