A lightly textured face moisturiser infused with soothing botanical ingredients that include Abyssinian oil and Rooibos tea extract.
This moisturiser is immediately absorbed by the skin without clogging pores and will leave the skin calm and hydrated.
- perfect size to take with you (fits all handbags :))
- Light-weight application
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Suitable to use in combination with gels and serums (Try Kalahari Revitalising Booster Gel)
- Suitable for young skins, sensitive & sanitized conditions
How to use:
Apply moisturiser onto a clean, dry face and neck. Can be used over the phyto-effective treatment gels and serums. Day or evening use. Apply SPF 40 Sun Protection over moisturiser during the daytime. Store in a cool dry place.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil.
Abyssinian seed oil
- Fast absorbing
- Ultra-light oil that has an excellent moisturising feeling on the skin
- Non-greasy or clogging
- It has a unique molecular structure not found in any other naturally occurring substance
- It contains a high percentage of unsaturated C22 fatty acids, making it highly resistant to oxidation
- Comprised of linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and palmitoleic acid
- Rich in Vitamin E – one of the most powerful antioxidants
- Dee-ageing properties
- Skin-toning and tightening benefits
- Contains polyphenols that prevent acne
- Vitamin A, C &. E
- Essential fatty acids
- Anti-inflammatory, nourishing and moisturizing
- Promotes skin repairs and cell-regeneration
Rooibos tea extract:
- Antioxidants fight free radicals that cause DNA damage and premature ageing
- Soothing and calming