An intense evening treatment serum with concentrated botanical extracts derived from Kigelia Africana, Ginkgo Biloba and Rosemary. The rejuvenating plant extracts stimulate cell renewal and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The skin will appear visibly firmer and ultra-hydrated.
- De-ageing benefits
- Rich in antioxidants
- Repairs and restores
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Improves blood circulation and strengthens vascular capilaries
Why you should start using a serum?
By using a serum, people are able to intensify the strength of their regimen or round out the ingredients they are applying to their skin to provide a more comprehensive approach to anti-aging and hydration. Serums are usually formulated with a higher concentration of active ingredients so that a few drops are sufficient to cover the entire face.
How to use:
Apply evening serum onto clean, dry treatment area. Follow with prescribed treatment gel and moisturiser.
Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine Cone) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Ginko Biloba Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Green Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract.
Ginkgo biloba extract
- Potent antioxidant compound
- Strengthens capillary walls in blood vessels
- Improves blood circulation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Anti-bacterial and antifungal
- Rosmarinic acid with calming effect
- Caffeic acid (antioxidants)
- Combats free radical formation
Pine cone extract
- Contains linoleic acid (antioxidants)
- High levels of Vitamin A&C
- Improves radiance
- Antimicrobial benefits
- Assists in reducing enlarged pores
Join our Esse&co skincare community on Facebook