A lipid-rich an intensive restorative Phyto Barrier Protection face cream and moderate SPF 15 that forms a protective matt film over the surface of dry, sensitive, compromised skin and post-treatment skin. The Kalahari Melon seed oil and Kigelia africana extract contain fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental damage while ensuring maximum hydration. This innovative Barrier Protection formula creates a protective barrier to shield the skin against all external aggressors.
Calm and comfort all skin types including sensitive.
- Suitable for young skins
- Prevents TEWL ( Transepidermal water loss)
- Restores skin’s natural acid mantle/hydrolipid barrier
- Natural SPF 15
- Primer for Foundation application
How to use:
Apply a small amount of this face cream every morning over moisturiser. Re-apply frequently. Avoid the delicate eye area. Store in a cool dry place.
Citrillus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract.
Rooibos tea extract:
- Antioxidants fighting free radicals that cause DNA damage and premature ageing
- Soothing and calming
Kalahari Melon seed oil:
- Essential fatty acids ( 50-70 % linoleic acid)
- Moisturising and restructuring
- Promotes epidermis hydration
Kigelia africana extract:
- Ultra-firming and tightening
- Collagen and elastin stimulating
- Titanium Dioxide is a naturally occurring mineral derived from oxide of titanium
- Lightens skin tone
- Minerals provide micro-stimulation