An ultra-firming and tightening, overnight leave-on neck mask with high concentrations of phyto-effective ingredients including Kigelia Africana and Baobab oil. The Algae extract offers visible lifting and re-contouring effects on neck, décolleté and bust. The mask can be used to target the neck and décolletage as-and-when. After using the targeted area will immediately appear smoother and firmer.
Why is so important to look after your neck and décolleté?
The skin on your neck and décolleté is thinner and has fewer oil glands and melanocytes than the other areas of the skin across your body and because of this the area is more prone to dryness and can result in the appearance of wrinkles. Start to treat your neck area as an additional step in your daily routine now with Kalahari Phyto Firming Neck Mask.
- Prevents sagging
- Effective, visible firming
- Improves dermal density
- Improves collagen & elastin production
- Nourishing and moisturising
How to use:
Apply overnight, leave-on mask liberally to neck and décolleté and massage gently until absorbed. Apply every evening.
- Use in conjunction with Instant Lifting Serum
Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter), Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carbomer, Citrillus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuum (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil.
Chlorella vulgaris extract:
- Extract from the algae Dermochlorella
- Packed with amino acids that are essential components of collagen proteins. Thereby preventing breakdown of collagen and elastin
- Very high levels of Vitamitamin A and antioxidants
- Vitamins A, C and E and essential fatty acids
- Anti-inflammatory, nourishing and a superior moisturiser
- Promotes skin repair and cell regeneration
- Antimicrobial properties
- Fighting inflammation and acne
- Rosmarinic acid in rosemary oil has a calming effect on skin
Kigelia Africana extract:
- Ultra-firming and tightening
- Collagen and elastin stimulating
Kalahari Melon seed oil
- Essential fatty acids (50-70% linoleic acid)
- Moisturising and restructuring
- Promotes epidermis hydration control