Nimue Conditioner Lite, sensitive skin treatment. Specially formulated as a skin treatment to improve skin health. A calming, healing and hydrating conditioning solution to restore and protect the skin.
Wondering what a toner is supposed to do and if you really need to use one?
Once you know what a great toner can do for your skin, and start using one, you’ll be surprised at the remarkable benefits they provide.
Recharge your life. Reclaim your glow. Nimue Conditioner Lite is an “active” skin lotion designed to promote healthy skin by supporting the skin’s inherent ability to restore itself. Refreshing and cooling to use, Skin Conditioner supports skin functions to promote well-moisturized, healthy skin. Skin Conditioner self-optimizes its skincare benefits for individual skin conditions, which makes it a dependable skin companion for all seasons and age groups, anytime and for anyone pursuing true beauty.
- Refreshes the skin and imparts a soothing, cooling and calming effect
- Gently hydrates and protects the skin
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory benefits
- Accelerate skin rejuvenation process in a gentle approach to skin treatment
- Degreasing and deep cleansing properties, without leaving the skin dry
- Refines the skin for greater brightness
- Removes excess sebum and stickiness
- Improves the staying power of makeup
We recommend to use it after Nimue Cleansing Gel lite ( https://esseandco.com/product/nimue-cleansing-gel-lite-140ml-cleanser-sensitive-skin-nimue-london/ ) for more results.
Afterwards, apply Nimue Moisturiser Lite (https://esseandco.com/?s=moisturiser+lite ).
- Sensitive skin
How to apply
AM & PM
Apply Nimue Conditioner Lite after using Nimue cleansing gel lite. Spray onto damp pr dry gauze pads and wipe over the skin (gauze assists in natural exfoliation action). Avoid contact with the eyes.
Sun Alert: Use of Nimue SPF40 sunscreen is always recommended during your skincare regime.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Polyhydroxy Acid Complex (hydration)
- Vitamin C Ester (Antioxidant)
- Chamomile extract (soothing and anti-inflammatory)
- Green Tea extract (Polyphenol – antioxidant) (Soothing)
- Arnica extract (Healing)
- Aloe Ferox (humectant and anti- irritation)
Nimue is renowned for its expert understanding of the skin and the effective treatment of various skin conditions. From our globally recognised Skin Classifications to the four treatment principles that guide our experts, click to learn more.https://nimueskin.com/
Do you have any concern about your skin?
Book a Nimue Skin Consultation with Vanessa Gallinaro, highly trained in Nimue Skincare Technology since 2005, she will create a bespoke combination of products and treatments targeting your personal skincare concerns.