The Nimue Day Fader is the first step among three main dermo cosmeceautical skin products as struggle for skin Hyperpigmentation. It appears as darker patches or spots on the skin that make skin look uneven.
Hyperpigmentation is a skin complaint with diverse causes.
The most noteworthy, is the alteration of melanin production in adults specially around the eyes, front and cheeks.
Hence, Nimue Day Fader is a day preparation and pigment-regulating formulation that provides fading of the skin and free-radical protection.
The Nimue Day Fader cream contains specifically primary ingredients for your Skin Brightening:
- 5% Bearberry Extract (pigment inhibitor)
- 5% Botanical Blend (calming, anti-irritation)
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, a new patented molecule, that has several benefits:
- Inhibits ROS product (stops free radicals forming)
- Prevents UV- induced DNA damage
- Stops melanogensis process
- Reduces inflammation
- Decreases vasodilation & redness
- Stop melanin transfer
- Blocks melanin synthesis even under UV conditions
- Whitens the skin
- Improved skin colouring and texture
- A decrease in uneven skin colouring
- Regulates new pigment formation
- Powerful antioxidants provide free radical protection
- Increased skin radiance
Nimue Skin Technology is exclusively distributed by Esse&co In London.
How to use the Nimue Day Fader
- Use it on a clean dry skin after Nimue Conditioner
- Massage into the skin a small amount of Nimue Fader Serum, if it is part of your recommended Nimue program.
- Over it, apply the Nimue Day Fader
- Don’t leave the house without applying a daily dose of Nimue SPF 40 even on cloudy days
- Avoid the direct sun exposure*
- Your Brightening routine should continue with Nimue Night Fader
Let your skin bright again!
*UV rays can affect the brightening process. Therefore, Fader Range cosmetics should be used during the winter till April.