Nimue Glow Set – the refining routine for glowing skin
Nimue Glow Set includes:
- Active Resurfacing Wipes
- Nimue Super Hydrating Mask 60ml
- FREE – Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme 15 ml
Nimue wipes are new products specifically designed for clients to use at home between salon treatments to rejuvenate the skin through exfoliation. Nimue Active Resurfacing Wipes are biodegradable bamboo cloths saturated in 3ml of solution and presented in single-use sachets. This product is created by Nimue Skin Expert to target powerful skin rejuvenation.
Nimue Active Resurfacing Wipes contain the Triple Alpha Hydroxy Acid Complex as well as soothing, rebuilding actives Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Allantoin that condition the skin.
– Accelerates cell renewal
– Resurfacing and refinement of the skin texture
– Soothes and repairs the skin barrier
– Reduces oiliness and breakouts
– Promotes an even skin tone
– Improves a dull, lifeless skin
– Provides a smoother, hydrated and revitalized skin
– Creates a radiant and glowing appearance
- Lactic Acid
- Lactic acid helps improve the skin’s natural moisture factor, or the way the skin keeps itself hydrated. Lactic acid helps to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry. When you use lactic acid regularly, it can also improve signs of aging. It stimulates collagen renewal and can firm your skin.
- Citric Acid
- Exfoliates to rid skin of dead cells, promoting exfoliation.
- Normalises cell turnover for a more even skin.
- Helps to unclog pores.
- Targets the skin’s hydrating support matrix to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to brighten, soften and smooth the skin.
- Moisturizing Agent – allantoin moisturizes the skin to prevent dryness and irritation. It is suitable for sensitive skin too because of its non-irritable nature.
- Exfoliant – allantoin helps in shedding dead skin cells. It is a keratolytic agent, meaning it can soften and separate out the cornified (tough) layer of skin. It keeps the skin smooth as the dead skin layer is now shed off.
- Wound healing property – allantoin is known for soothing injured skin and healing wounds. It is often used for skin irritation and rashes.
- Provides hydration – allantoin prevents TEWL (transepidermal water loss) and can retain water in the skin cells. It can make your skin feel plumper and softer again.
- Soothing properties – allantoin has a calming effect on your skin. It is used as a soothing ingredient in skin care products.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Panthenol as a skin protectant is rich in anti-inflammatory properties. If your skin is dry, it becomes sensitive as it loses a moisture barrier that protects the skin from external stimuli. Medical research has shown that panthenol has been effective against UV-induced redness and irritation. Panthenol works as a skin protectant that reduces itchiness and irritation caused by external stimuli. It is also a well-known fact that it can also soothe your skin by attracting water.
How to use:
- Used after Nimue cleaners and conditioners
- Should be used 3-4 times a week for maximum effect
- Don’t use the same thing with Nimue boosters in the same application
- Do not use on irritated, red or open skin
- Only used in the evening
- Environmentally Damaged Skin
A moisture-rich cream mask to supplement, soothe and hydrate dry and dehydrated skin conditions.
- Hydrating Bio-Complex (restores skin functioning/hydrating)
- Natural Moisturising Factor Complex (restores skin functioning/hydroregulation)
- Hyaluronic Acid (restores skin functioning/hydroregulation)
- Pentavitin Plant Extract (Saccharide Isomerate) (restores skin functioning/moisturising
- Ubiquinone (Co-enzyme Q10) (anti-oxidant)
- Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Oil (aroma)
- Relieves dryness and dehydration and fine lines
- Restores softness and suppleness to the skin
- Provides a glowing, revitalised appearance
- Improves skin smoothness and comfort
- Soothes environmentally stressed skin
Nimue Glow Set – perfect set if your skin looks dull or tired of just need an extra glow. Both products complement each other and boosting benefits.