Nimue Glyco Mask
Nimue Glyco Mask has been developed as a rapid flash mask treatment that can be applied when a quick radiance or exfoliation boost is needed. The product is a clay mask that will purify the skin whilst the actives will allow for immediate tightening and exfoliation whilst moisturizing. The result is a radiant, tightened and glowing skin. Nimue Glyco Mask is scientifically formulated containing highly effective naturally derived ingredients, superior actives and advanced alpha hydroxy acids, moisturisers and skin tightening active substances.
- Exfoliates the skin creating a radiant, glowing and smooth appearance.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Immediate skin tightening effect for a toned and smooth appearance.
- Improves roughness and uneven skin colouring.
- Moisturises and deep cleanses the skin.
- Environmentally damaged skin
- Dull, lifeless skin condition
- Kaolin: Natural mineral found in some types of clay. It works well alongside Salicylic Acid as clay particles absorb excess oil, has soothing effect and promotes the healing of acne.
- Shea Butter: Natural fat found from the Shea fruit, it has an unusually high content of oils and phytosterols which gives it its wonderful moisturising properties. It has also been shown to protect skin from UV and other physical attacks. Improves skin softness.
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid proven to be effective in reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improving overall skin texture. It deeply cleanses & clears the pores, balances oil production & helps achieve a blemish free appearance. Anti-microbial properties.
How to apply
Apply product directly onto the bristles of the brush and then smooth with the brush evenly over my skin
Use once a week only, in the evenings
Apply the mask over the face and neck after Nimue Cleansing Gel and Nimue Conditioner.
Leave on the skin for 10 minutes
Remove with damp cotton wool pads and rinse your face
Do not use on irritate or sensitive skin
Do not use Nimue Active lotion/gel on same evenings as Glyco Mask
We recommend to apply, according to your skin classification, night fader (https://esseandco.com/product/night-fader/ ), night fader plus (https://esseandco.com/product/night-fader-plus/ ) or moisturiser plus (https://esseandco.com/product/moisturiser-plus/ ).