Nimue Summer Travel Kit
The New smarter Limited Edition;
- SPF40 60ml
- Body – Décolleté Hydrator After Sum 100ml
- Element Barrier 20ml – Complimentary
We all know that wearing decent sunscreen on our faces every day is one of the best routes to having younger-looking skin for longer, not to mention its ability to minimise harmful sun damage.
If you’re planning a vacation to the beach, island, or other sunny places, don’t forget to bring sunscreen. It will prevent sunburn and protect you against other risks of sun exposure. But if you prefer to pack lightly, you can choose among the best travel size sunscreens out there.
What you’re looking for is both UVA and UVB protection and lately the IRA (Infrared A) too !! Fortunately, antioxidants can provide some relief as they combat the free-radical damage that IRA causes when the skin absorbs these rays. We might be clued up on UVA and UVB rays, but IRA (Infrared A) accounts for a third of the sun’s rays, and few of us are even aware of it.
‘Because they have a longer wavelength, these rays can penetrate the skin deeper than UVA and UVB, and can cause premature ageing, free-radical and cellular damage,’ explains Dr Justine Hextall, consultant dermatologist at the Royal College of Physicians. Normal sunscreens reflect and absorb UVA and UVB, but IRA can’t be blocked in the same way
With high levels of stress, pollution and exposure to UV rays, the modern world throws a lot at our skin.
What are we doing to improve the natural protective barrier? When also you live in a city, the effects of pollution on your skin are as much of a threat as sun damage.
Formulated to aid in DNA protection and repair.
For very sensitive skin we recommend to apply Element Barrier before the SPF 40
“If you’re not using a full ounce, you’re not getting that full SPF number.”
- Non-whitening formula, suitable for all skin types
- Superior certified broad spectrum (UVA, UVB) protection – factor 40
- Antioxidant Complex protects against harmful effects of free radicals and reduces visible signs of photo ageing
- Humectant provides moisturisation and wrinkle smoothing effect
- Environmentally Damaged skin
- Hyperpigmented skin
- Problematic skin
- Interactive skin
How to apply SPF 40 Sunscreen:
- Apply daily in an even layer to face, neck and décolleté
- Apply generously half an hour before sun exposure
- Repeat application every 2/3 hours if sunbathing
- Repeat after exercise or water activities
- Use over according to the Nimue day prescription
New Nimue After Sun Hydrator
A refreshing and soothing post-sun treatment lotion to relieve the effects of sun exposure, offering skin
comfort while assisting in repairing damage to the skin.
When the skin is exposed to UVA and UVB rays, sunburn or sun exposure can manifest in cutaneous
redness, swelling and pain as an acute toxic reaction.
The Nimue After Sun Hydrator is formulated with Witch Hazel and Cucumber Extract to soothe
exposed skin offering cooling and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to reduce swelling.
Witch Hazel creates a protective covering on the skin which helps to increase resistance to
inflammation and promote healing of the skin.
Cucumber Extract is rich in Vitamin C and with the combination of added Vitamin C ester, forms a
powerful anti-oxidant to minimize the damaging effects of sun exposure.
Nimue Element Barrier Cream 20 ml
20ml | All skin types – Travel Size
Skin barrier protection in a lightweight non-oily emulsion, against environmental elements and extreme temperatures and wind.
Nimue Element Barrier – perfect for dry & sensitive skin.
- Reinforcement of the cohesion of the skin barrier
- Long-lasting hydration
- Protection of membranes and cell DNA
- Skin comfort and protection against skin irritation
the New Nimue Summer Travel Kit is the perfect kit for your holiday