Pregnancy body massage
Pregnancy body massage. During pregnancy your body goes through major structural , physiological, psychological and social changes .Some of these changes may produce discomfort and emotional problems.
Massage can ease these discomforts and help provide a feeling of relaxation and well being. You may think of massage as a luxury to indulge in on occasion. But one of the most beneficial times for massage may be during pregnancy.
What is Pregnancy body massage?
Prenatal massage shares many of the goals of regular massage – to relax tense muscles, ease sore spots, improve circulation and mobility, and just make you feel good. But it’s also tailored specifically to the needs of pregnant women and their changing bodies, and therapists who are trained in prenatal massage adjust their techniques accordingly.
No essential oils are used in the 1st trimester . However , not all essential oils should be avoided during your pregnancy , Esse&co developed some of the best blends to improve your mood, energy and skin.
The therapist will be working on the legs to leave them lighter, making this a great antidote to that uncomfortable heavy, puffy, tired feeling.
What are the benefits?
- Increases circulation and improves skin elasticity which reduces stretch marks
- Helps to ease backache, headaches, muscle aches and pains
- Decreases pain in the pelvic/hip area
- Reduces stress and anxiety, which will help to stabilize hormone levels
- Reduces fatigue and assists with digestion
- Improves sleep
- An overall improvement in mood
- Helps to reduce swelling in places such as ankles, legs and hands
- Relax for body and mind
Having regular massages during pregnancy can help you to maintain good health, relieve you of stress and worry, and help ease you through your pregnancy.
This is a 90 minutes treatments
We recommend to combine it with our relaxing Deep Cleansing Facial (https://esseandco.com/product/nimue-deep-cleansing-facial/ ).