The Skin Regulator is An oil-free easily absorbed gel that contains an unique bled of bio complex to restore skin health.
Good for those who want to balance the oil and water in their skin when transitioning onto the range.
Its Skin benefits:
- Restores skin health and regulates sebaceous flow.
- Enhances skin brightness and lustre.
- Improves surface profile and volume
- Lacto Complex
Where also you find the Skin regulator?
Nimue Starter Kit Interactive Skin includes:
Nimue Cleansing Gel Lite 30ml
Nimue Conditioner Lite 30ml
Exfoliating Enzyme 15ml
Skin Regulator 15ml
Nimue Moisturiser Lite 15ml
Nimue SPF40 20ml
What are the main ingredients inside The Skin Regulator – that make this products so special
Hydrolyzed Milk Protein
- . Milk protein in this form is obtained by either enzyme, acid or hydrolysis and becomes a hydrolysate of milk protein, allowing for maximum absorption
- It is also beneficial in products formulated specifically to soothe irritated, dry skin, as it works to hydrate and lock in moisture. While this ingredient is commonly used by those with sensitive skin, many skin types can benefit from milk protein’s nourishing and healing properties.
Glycerin – Superstar
- A natural moisturizer that’s also in our skin
- A super common, safe, effective and cheap molecule used for more than 50 years
- Not only a simple moisturizer but knows much more: keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state, protects against irritation, helps to restore barrier
- Effective from as low as 3% with even more benefits at higher concentrations up to 20-40% (around 10% is a good usability-effectiveness sweet spot)
- High-glycerin moisturizers are awesome for treating severely dry skin
Ethylexylglycerin – Phenaxyethanol,
- If you have spotted ethylhexylglycerin on the ingredient list, most probably you will see there also the current IT-preservative, phenoxyethanol. They are good friends because ethylhexylglycerin can boost the effectiveness of phenoxyethanol (and other preservatives) and as an added bonus it feels nice on the skin too.