SPF 40 Sunscreen & Antioxidants for Ultimate Skin Protection
SPF 40 Sunscreen & Antioxidants for ultimate skin protection is a lightweight, non-oily emulsion base that offers a dual focus in providing a certified high broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and anti-ageing benefits to assist in reducing and preventing the visible signs of photo ageing and to effectively compliment the Nimue Skin Health Programme.
Sun damage is the number one cause of premature ageing and shows on our skin in the form of wrinkles or hyperpigmentation. Dullness, discolouration and uneven skin tone can also be a result of skin that has been damaged by the sun’s harmful rays. By incorporating the Nimue SPF 40 Sunscreen into your daily routine you can combat the onset of early ageing. It is important to apply a moisturiser with SPF all year round and not just when the sun is shining.
Even if exposure is limited to twenty minutes, cumulative exposure is enough to cause the early onset of skin ageing. For this reason it is important we take care of and protect our skin, no matter what age we are.
Formulated to aid in DNA protection and repair.
For very sensitive skin we recommend to apply Reduct Balm or/and Element Barrier before the SPF 40
“If you’re not using a full ounce, you’re not getting that full SPF number.”
- Non-whitening formula, suitable for all skin types
- Superior certified broad spectrum (UVA, UVB) protection – factor 40
- Antioxidant Complex protects against harmful effects of free radicals and reduces visible signs of photo ageing
- Humectant provides moisturisation and wrinkle smoothing effect
- Environmentally Damaged skin
- Hyperpigmented skin
- Problematic skin
- Interactive skin
How to apply Nimue SPF 40 Sunscreen:
- Apply daily in an even layer to face, neck and décolleté
- Apply generously half an hour before sun exposure
- Repeat application every 2/3 hours if sunbathing
- Repeat after exercise or water activities
- Use over according to the Nimue day prescription
As we think this is a must-have product for every day use we keep the price down at £34.