Nimue Vitamin C Moisture Mist 60 ml
The best instant Antioxidant that offers real skin benefits in terms of cellular rejuvenation, hydration, and protection against light-induced skin ageing.
If your environment is not conducive to having glowing, healthy skin, keep Vitamin C Mist Antioxidants on hand or in your handbag for any occasion. Natural and safe UVA protection for everyday use, giving the skin a radiant and hydrated glow, a refreshing and uplifting effect.
A skin treatment mist based on a unique natural UVA sunscreen active, Phyto endorphin and Antioxidants. The idea of “anti-tiredness” treatment for”happiness that you can see and feel”, in all skin classifications.
Spray on the Orange and Lemon flower Nimue Vitamin C Mist to tone, to heal your skin and Cucumber extract to balance your PH levels, refreshing and cooling the surface of your skin.
If you are a traveller this is the best beauty product to keep in your handbag or luggage. Sailing, Skiing or Riding Nimue Vitamin C Mist will help you to keep the skin young with an invigorating and refreshing effect.
Application technique of Nimue Vitamin C Mist
- Spray directly onto face and neck keeping eye closed
- Avoid sun exposure
- What can you add to this beauty routine?
- A spray that offers real skin benefits in terms of cellular rejuvenation, hydration and protection against light-induced skin ageing.
- A refreshing and invigorating skin experience and aroma derived from natural extracts of cucumber, lemon and orange.
- Natural and safe UVA protection for everyday use.
- Antioxidants and hydrating benefits in reducing sign of ageing
- Environmentally Damaged Skin
- Problematic Skin
- Interactive – Sensitive Skin
- Results in improved skin firmness and vitality
Primary Active Ingredients
- Vitamin C Mist (antioxidants)
- Phyto-Endorphin Complex (cellular regeneration & hydration and antioxidant complex )
- Witch Hazel (astringent)
- Arnica (healing)
- In addition to providing pain relief, arnica also has the potential to stimulate the flow of white blood cells and improve blood flow in the joints, muscles, and bruised tissue.
- Cucumber (cooling & refreshing)
- Cucumbers have anti-inflammatory properties, plus they’re loaded with antioxidants and nutrients like vitamin C and folic acid. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, cucumbers are one of those natural ingredients that may help benefit your skin on several fronts. Studies have shown that cucumbers have the ability to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. This may be especially helpful if you’ve been running low on sleep and find you have dark, puffy circles under your eyes.
- Lemon & Orange Extract (anti-bacterial, astringent & toning)
- Lemons have antiseptic qualities which help exfoliate dead cells. It’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.The orange extract has a gentle astringent property that helps to relieve acne-prone skin. It’s gentle and reduces itching and irritation while also reducing acne and preventing scarring. Orange extract can also correct the oil balance of the skin.
Nimue was originally created in 1994 by a leading South African plastic surgeon whose unique treatment concept
unlocked a breakthrough in skincare. His concept was developed by a team of cosmetic scientists into a range of
active skin treatments initially produced for the medical market. They found that dermal improvement before operations ensured dramatically improved healing and long-term results post operatively.
The documented success of Nimue products in pre and post-operative dermal procedures resulted in the establishment of the Nimue Derma-cosmeceutical Skin Treatment Range.
The modern and innovative Nimue skin classification concept looks at overall skin health, skin health improvement and maintenance instead of traditional skin types in order to treat the underlying cause instead of the superficial symptoms.
Click Start Now to get your skin classification diagnosis .https://nimueskin.com/