The best Nimue Anti-Ageing Mask – Nimue Anti-Ageing Leave-On Mask
Our skin is constantly changing as we age. It’s crucial for our skin healthy and conditions that can nourish and protect mature skin. A face mask is a must when it comes to healthy skin. Using a face mask a few times a week will add an extra boost to what your skincare is already doing, help target your specific needs and protect the skin.
It’s important to focus on the ingredients when you want to provide the best benefits to your skin. Whether your skin is sensitised, sensitive or oily it’s always important to understand exactly what you’re putting on your face.
Usually, as our skin aged, there are three skin concerns that are the most prevalent: hydration (or lack thereof), inflammation, and wrinkles. If one of these skin concerns hits home for you, choose a face mask full of skin-saving ingredients that properly treat those conditions.
Nimue Anti-Ageing Leave On Mask is a perfect choice. This mask is rich in a complex of active substances. It delivers hydration, brightens and fills the skin from the inside.
Apply the mask of the surface of your skin and wake up to smoother, softer and more supple skin. The key ingredients help to promote healthy skin tone by nourishing your skin while you sleep, without leaving skin greasy. Now we’re not promising your wrinkles will disappear, but with time, it can help to improve their appearance, it enhances luminosity and radiance.
- Lindera strychnifolia Root Extract | Improves skin elasticity by stimulating fibroblasts
- Extracts of organic sprouts | Boosts microcirculation
- Stabilised papain | Exfoliating effect
- Cyclotetrapeptide-24 | Skin firmness: stimulates the stability of the extracellular matrix of the dermis
- GGP | Keeps cells younger for longer. Protective action against free radicals which can affect the telomeres and mitochondria
- Reduces fine lines
- Adds radiance and illuminates the skin
- Moisturises, mocks irritations and nourishes
- The skin is smooth, plump and full of a natural glow