A light-textured eye balm is formulated with a combination of effective botanical ingredients including high concentrations of antioxidants and vitamins.
The Kigelia Africana, Rooibos extract, Kalahari Watermelon seed oil and Panthenol (B5) will nourish and protect the delicate skin around the eyes.
The Tetrapeptide-7, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone and Dipeptide-2 will effectively reduce dark circles and water retention (puffiness) by stimulating blood circulation. The nourishing eye balm will leave the eye area nourished and smooth.
- Reduces dark circles.
- Reduces swelling and bags under the eyes.
- Improves lymphatic circulation and are anti-inflammatory.
- Prevention of premature ageing.
- pH 5.5.
How to apply:
Apply a small amount of this eye balm on the delicate area around the eyes on clean dry skin. Can be used on top of Anti-puffiness Eye Serum.
- Panthenol – Natural moisturizing and supports skin’s ability to bind moisture.
- Dipeptide-2 – Reduces moisture loss, drains and regulates blood circulation.
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 – Protects collagen and elastin. Prevents wrinkles.
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone – Reduces discolouration around the eyes. Combat dark circles and brightening properties.