Conditions of sales
Nimue products are sold on the understanding that the customer has already undergone a Nimue professional consultation and is buying the correct products for their skin type and condition.
Please email Esse&Co Ltd , email@example.com if you are new to Nimue products.
1. In these terms we refer to ourselves as “Esse&Co Ltd ” or “WE”.
2. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Esse&Co Ltd will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have told you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.’.
3. The prices quoted on the website are subject to change from time to time. The current price shown on the website is the price you will be charged. Any variation to the price shown must be confirmed in writing by Esse&Co Ltd before your order is accepted by us. The prices shown against each item includes VAT but does not include postage and packing charges where applicable: these are shown separately on the invoice .
We accept orders by email ,please contact ; firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone calling 07809 629280
4. We do not share your personal information with any third party.
5. If you have selected an item that is not in stock we will try to contact you as quickly as we can. We will try to do this within 24 hours (except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work).
6. Please allow 4 working days for delivery and up to 7 working days outside the UK. Should any delays or unforeseen problems occur you will be notified immediately. We are not liable for any difficulties arising from the service provided by Royal Mail. Postage will be charged according to weight and will be sent by first class signed for delivery or second class no signature required .
6.1 Replacement of Faulty, Defective or Damaged Goods or Items Sent in Error
All goods are sent out in secure packaging, however they can be damaged if roughly handled during transit. Could you please open up and check goods shortly after receipt of delivery. We will replace goods damaged in transit, provided we are notified within 24 hours of delivery, either by phone on 020 7828 1485 or email email@example.com . We will replace faulty or defective goods or items sent in error, provided we are notified within 7 days of delivery, either by phone or email, in addition to your statutory rights.
6.2 Lost parcel; as you will be notified by email when the parcel starts its transit to you if you do not receive it in 7-10 working days , you must contact us and will be investigating the matter . You have 30 days to notify us if you still have not received the items . After 30 days we decline any refund or any replacements .
6.3 If you are not at home ; If you make an order and you are not at home at the time of the delivery , you MUST notify us immediately so we will redirect the delivery where you will be or to your neighbour if you have chosen to do so . Fail to notify the changes, we will be not responsible if any problem occurs such as the loss or the damage of the parcel.
7. Accepted orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed only by email except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work.
Payment Methods :
Esse&Co Ltd accepts the following payment‘s Methods. We do not store any card details and therefore you must give your Cards Numbers by Phone to process the payment.
- Debit Card (only online purchases)
- Any Credit Cards (only online purchases)
- Treatments and products can be paid transfering to Esse&co ‘s Bank account (Details are given on the invoice)
Paying by Credit Card
We will validate your credit/debit card before accepting your order. We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order. We will try to contact you if your card is declined after you have placed your order but we may not be able to do this.
8. We will not refund any charges relating to packing and shipping if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
9. We will not refund any charges relating to packing and shipping if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
10. You may return any item to us provided you: (i) send the goods back to us with all original packing within fourteen days of delivery to you; (iii) accept that we are not responsible if the goods do not reach us for any reason. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
11. This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.
Terms And Conditions of Sale
The information provided on our website does not seek to treat, diagnose, cure, or replace medical or specialist advice. If you are currently taking prescription medication and intend to also take nutritional or herbal supplements, you must first check with your GP or specialist health practitioner that the combination of your prescription medication and supplements are suitable. However, Esse&Co Ltd will always be happy to supply you with any relevant product information for discussion with your medical or health professional. If you are allergic to any supplements or medicines, please contact your GP or Pharmacist for advice.
We have tried to ensure that information provided on this website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission.