For our UK customers, minimum of £5 will be applied to all orders to be delivered to an address within the UK. For orders the equivalent or more than £100.00, to be delivered to a UK address, “Esse&Co Ltd.” will waive postage fees. We are not liable for any difficulties arising from the service provided by Royal Mail.
If you have selected an item that is not in stock, we will try to contact you as quickly as we can within 24 hours (except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work) to offer more information and an alternative solution.
Accepted orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed (only by email) except on weekends and bank/public holidays.
“Esse&Co Ltd” do not store or record any of your card payment details or information. “We” accept the following payments methods as listed below.
- Bank Transfer to “Esse&Co ‘s Ltd.” designated Bank account as provided on the respective invoice per transaction.
Paying by Credit Card
- We will not refund any charges relating to packing and shipping if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
- You may return any item to us provided you:
- (i) send the goods back to us with all original packing within fourteen days of delivery to you;
- (ii) accept that we are not responsible if the goods do not reach us for any reason. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
- This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- The information provided on our website does not seek to treat, diagnose, cure, or replace medical or specialist advice. If you are currently taking prescription medication and intend to also take nutritional or herbal supplements, you must first check with your GP or specialist health practitioner that the combination of your prescription medication and supplements are suitable. However, “Esse&Co Ltd.” will always be happy to supply you with any relevant product information for discussion with your medical or health professional. If you are allergic to any supplements or medicines, please contact your GP or Pharmacist for advice.
- We have tried to ensure that information provided on this website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission.
Refunds and Returns
Only Products purchased on the www.esseandco.com website can be returned to “Esse&Co Ltd.” for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
All returns must be requested within 7 days of delivery or collection.
We’re pleased to inform you that any unopened product can be returned and fully refunded or exchanged within 28 days of purchase with proof of purchase
- Should you make an error when ordering online, “we” will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- In the event that you have a skin or other reaction to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
All Products must be returned to: “Esse&Co Ltd.” at the address provided below:
46 Emanuel House
18 Rochester Row
You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to “Esse&Co Ltd.”.
- Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, “Esse&Co Ltd.”, will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Esse&Co Ltd to process any refund or exchange. Please call Tel: +44 (0)0207 828 1485 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Esse&Co staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by “Esse&Co Ltd.” and confirmed by us. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
Nimue Advanced Skincare Technology
- Nimue Skincare products are sold on the understanding that the customer has already undergone a Nimue professional consultation and is buying the correct products for their skin type and condition.
- Nimue skincare products cannot be sold online, but we are able and more than happy to reserve specific items for you. You can reserve it through the website or simply email us to email@example.com.
- If you are new to Nimue products, and never used them before we will need to schedule a skin consultationappointment in order to assess what products your skin requires to get the best possible results for you. For more information or to book an appointment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +44 (0) 2078281485 or +44 (0) 7809629280.
For more information on our range of products, deliveries or returns. Please contact us by phone on 020 7828 1485 or email us at email@example.com.