A rich, highly concentrated blend of phyto-effective ingredients that instantly soothe inflamed skin caused by insect bites, sunburn and various skin irritations.
Kalahari Phyto Salve is suitable for Insect bites, rashes, burns, skin irritations, eczema
- Calming and soothing
- Improve wound healing
How to use:
Apply frequently onto irritated or affected skin area. Suitable for insect bites, rashes and erythema. Store in a cool, dry place.
Shea Butter, Beeswax, Candelilla wax, Allantoin,
Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Cogon Grass extract, Grape seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Melissa Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Calendula, Vitamin E Oil, Argan Oil, Bentonite Clay, Zinc Oxide.
- Vitamin A, C &. E
- Essential fatty acids
- Anti-inflammatory, nourishing and moisturizing
- Promotes skin repairs and cell-regeneration
Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract:
- Imperata cylindrica, also knows as Cogon Grass, is native to warm regions in West Africa
- Increasing hydration within the skin’s cells
- Assist with increased cellular metabolism and enhanced collagen synthesis
- The ideal solution to dry dehydrated skin
Sweet almond Oil
- Effective for treating dry and damaged skin
- Reduce wrinkles and dryness
Rose Geranium Oil
- Strengthens the body’s defensive cells to help it deal with toxic challenges
- Acts as a natural cleanser and hydrator
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory – it eliminates or stops the growth of fungi and bacteria on wounds