Nimue Active Gel, an intensive treatment with a high concentration of Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Salicylic extract to optimise skin rejuvenation and skin health and improve the clarity and texture of a problematic skin.
- Active exfoliation and reduction of surface oil
- Assists in the skin decongestion and clarification process by reducing the sebaceous gland blockage
- Rapidly improves repair of problematic skin and enhances results from Phase 1
- Environmentally damaged skin
- Hyperpigmented skin
- Problematic skin (Oily skin types)
One oof the main ingredients is the Willow Bark extract which has been used for centuries to soothe irritated skin. Containing salicin—from which salicylic acid is derived—this versatile ingredient is both anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, clearing pores and alleviating acne and irritation.
- Gently exfoliates: thanks to the salicin, willow bark extract can provide a gentle exfoliation to reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin.
- Calms redness: Because of salicin’s anti-inflammatory properties, it can also help alleviate redness and irritation.
- Refines pores: As mentioned, willow bark extract is rich in tannins, which are natural astringents. This helps to keep the skin tight and makes the pores appear smaller.
- Reduces oiliness: The tannins can also reduce oiliness, reducing acne breakouts. This explains why it’s a prevalent ingredient in toners.
- Reduces signs of aging: Thanks to the polyphenols and flavonoids (powerful antioxidants) that help our skin fight against free radical damage, the ingredient can also reduce signs of aging and eliminate wrinkles.
Nimue active gel can be used in conjunction with the Starter Pack Problematic Skin
Follow us on Esse&co Beauty Instagram where on a daily basis you will be updated with all the news about the latest Nimue products