Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms on which this website http://www.esseandco.com (the “Website”) is made available to you (“You”/”Your”). Please read these Terms carefully before using Our Website.
- By using or accessing Our Website, You agree to be legally bound by these Terms as they apply to Your use of or access to Our Website.
- If You do not wish to be bound by these Terms then please refrain from using Our Website.
- Any products which are available for You to purchase on or via Our Website are subject to additional terms and conditions which will be notified to You when You follow the ordering procedures set out on the relevant order page.
Information about Us
- We are Esse&co Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 8245193 and our registered address is 46 Emanuel House , 18 Rochester Row , SW1P 1BS , London , UK.(“We”/“Us”/”Our”).
- If You have any questions, complaints, or comments on this Website then You may contact Us on email@example.com
Buying Products on our Website
- To order a product You will need to use the RESERVE button on the desired product or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 02078281485.
- Details of the prices for the products, and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on or through Our Website. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of Your order. The price of any product includes VAT but excludes any delivery charge.
- You undertake that all details You provide to Us for purchasing goods which may be offered by Us on Our Website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which You use is Your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods. We reserve the right to obtain validation of Your credit or debit card details from Your card issuer before providing You with any goods.
Information you provide
- The following applies to any information You provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process:
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies You, including but not limited to Your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through Our Website by Us. If You obtain or choose to buy products through Our Website then We may collect information about Your buying behaviour and if You send Us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then We may collect this information into a file specific to You. All such information collected by Us shall be referred to in these Terms as “Personal Information”;
- You must ensure that the Personal Information You provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain Your correct name, address, and other requested details.
- If You would like to review or modify any part of Your Personal Information then You should e-mail Us at email@example.com
We do not share your personal information with any third party
- Your use of Our Website and its contents grants no rights to You in relation to Our intellectual property rights including, without limitation, trade marks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text or the intellectual property of third parties in Our Website and its contents.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements comprising the Website other than for Your own personal use. Subject to the above, You may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to Your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
- Any use other than that permitted above may only be undertaken with Our prior express authorisation.