Looking for a Gel Cleanser ?
This is the most popular Cleanser, thoroughly removes impurities, without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance, for your combination and oily skin.
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed and comfortable
- Perfect for after sunbathing, creates subtle cooling effect on the skin
“The most important factor to consider when investing in a face cleanser is to know your skin type, adding that you want to look out for a cleanser that will remove build-up and grime from the day without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
- Organic ingredients and a pH of 4.5 ensure the skin’s microbiome is not disrupted.
- Non-drying, foaming cleanser for a fresh feel.
- Deep cleanse removes impurities.
- Improves microcirculation.
- Coco-Glucoside – is a mild, biodegradable, plant-based foaming agent. Creates a luxurious lather without stripping the skin.
- Rooibos – has strong antioxidant properties and neutralises toxins and free radicals from pollution exposure.
- Aloe Vera – exhibits anti-inflammatory properties and regulates immune function.
- Peppermint and Spearmint – improves microcirculation, refreshes, and aids detoxification and imparts a fresh, uplifting fragrance
How to apply the Gel Cleanser?
Dispense a small pump of Gel Cleanser into wet hands, lather, and massage into wet
face, neck and décolleté. Rinse to remove and pat dry.
We recommend to use the BIOME MIST follow by the Light Moisturiser Cream.
Not sure about the Esse skin care routine to follow?
Ask Vanessa, email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org