Nimue Skin Technology Cleansing Gel 140ml – The best cleanser you can find on the beauty skincare market!
Nimue skin care technology, never failed to impressed you and this Cleanser is the proof.
The most popular and sold Nimue’s products in 2020, 2021 and 2022
Formulated as a soap-free creamy gel, removes traces of make-up, oil secretions, impurities and pollution.
The real secret to beautiful skin lies in the preparation, and deeply cleansing the face is your first step towards smooth, supple, clearly radiant skin.
A true cleansing sensation! This exceptional purifying Nimue Cleansing Gel respects the most delicate skin types and leaves skin perfectly clean, revitalised, fresh and comfortable. Leaves skin toned, balanced and comforted with no oily residue. Skin looks healthy, fresh and luminous.
The Nimue soap-free creamy gel cleanser, which contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids is prescribed for all skin types and conditions.
Skin Benefits using Nimue Technology:
- ph 4.5 non-alkaline to cleanse without disturbing the normal acid pH balance of the skin
- Cell renewal and stimulation
- Light exfoliation properties
- Antioxidant Vitamin E Ester prevents premature ageing
- Gently hydrates with a powerful combination of humectants
- 2 in 1 face cleanser and eye make up remover
- Promotes a clean, refreshed, soft and clear skin
- Removes make-up and impurities
- Reduces irritation that can accelerate the appearance of ageing
- Contributes to the prevention of fine lines and wrinkles.
We recommend applying Nimue Skin Conditioner after the Nimue Cleansing Gel for more results.
Cleansing Gel 140 ml Nimue Skin Care Technology is also available in refill 140ml £26.00
- Environmentally damaged skin
- Hyperpigmented skin
- Problematic skin
- Vitamin A Ester (Antioxidant and cell renewal)
- Vitamin E (Antioxidant)
- 1.4% Triple Alpha Hydroxy Acid Complex (prepares skin and optimises ph for skin renewal).
How to apply:
AM & PM
Apply a small amount of this Face Gel to the skin and massage with wet fingertips for one minute. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Repeat if necessary. Use a small amount on damp cotton wool to remove eye and lip make up. Remove residue of products.
Follow us on Instagram Esse&co