Nimue SRC Skin Resurfacing Complex
Do you know your skin ?
Book a free Nimue Skin Consultation with Vanessa Gallinaro, highly trained in Nimue Skincare Technology. She will create a bespoke combination of products and treatments just for you.
- Skin Assessment with prescription sheet
- Discussion around particular areas of concern
- Personalised Treatment plan
- Tailored Recommendations
- Ideal Skincare Beauty Routine Regime
- Take home custom samples of your skin classification
Nimue is a primary global leader in the skin care industry, it is renowned for its expert understanding of the skin and the effective treatment of various skin conditions.
Nimue SRC Skin Resurfacing Facial
Nimue SRC Skin Resurfacing Facial is available in three skin classifications – Environmentally Damaged, Hyperpigmented and Problematic – that all aim to resurface the skin and stimulate epidermal growth through the removal of damaged layers of the stratum corneum, while reducing downtime, inflammation and offering faster skin barrier repair.
The treatment system is formulated with a specific combination and concentration of acids, and the company recommend using the new Neutraliser Plus post treatment, to slow down the skin’s pH normalisation, while replacing bio lipids to increase repair of the skin.
Why would you want to do skin resurfacing?
- The Nimue SRC treatment reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face around the mouth and eye area.
- Smooths rough skin texture
- Minimize / closes enlarged pores
- Evens out skin tone
- Treats skin concerns such as ACNE, AGING and HYPER-PIGMENTATION.
Nimue has three different classifications in the SRC range:
- Environmentally Damaged SRC: Formulated to reduce wrinkles, soften and refine skin texture and provide immediate skin radiance.
- Hyper-pigmented skin SRC: Formulated to promote skin brightening, while offering renewal and refinement of the skin.
- Problematic Skin SRC: Formulated to dissolve dead skin cells and de-congests, while refining and softening the skin, this option also helps to reduce pore size.
The difference between the Nimue SRC treatment and other skin resurfacing treatments is that the Nimue SRC treatment shows immediate results, and the best part is that there is NO DOWNTIME!
Key ingredients for Enviromentally damaged skin:
- Glycolic acid(Promotes cycle of skin turnover
- Lactic acid: (Exfoliates the skin mildly)
- Pyruvic Acid (Assist in deep penetration)
- Mandalic Acid: (Improvement of abnormal pigmentation)
- Citric Acid (Triple AHA complex concept)
The results achieved using the nimue home care programmes are impressive, but when combined with the professional nimue treatments available, results are outstanding. This is made possible due to the expertly designed results orientated facials aimed at solving specific concerns of each skin classification. These treatment programmes are only performed by highly qualified nimue skin treatment professionals.
We recommend to combine it with (https://esseandco.com/product/nimue-deep-cleansing-facial/) for better results.