Nimue SRC Skin Resurfacing Facial
Nimue SRC Skin Resurfacing Facial is available in three skin classifications – Environmentally Damaged, Hyperpigmented and Problematic – that all aim to resurface the skin and stimulate epidermal growth through the removal of damaged layers of the stratum corneum, while reducing downtime, inflammation and offering faster skin barrier repair.
The treatment system is formulated with a specific combination and concentration of acids, and the company recommend using the new Neutraliser Plus post treatment, to slow down the skin’s pH normalisation, while replacing bio lipids to increase repair of the skin.
Why would you want to do skin resurfacing?
- The Nimue SRC treatment reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face around the mouth and eye area.
- Smooths rough skin texture
- Minimize / closes enlarged pores
- Evens out skin tone
- Treats skin concerns such as ACNE, AGING and HYPER-PIGMENTATION.
Nimue has three different classifications in the SRC range:
- Environmentally Damaged SRC: Formulated to reduce wrinkles, soften and refine skin texture and provide immediate skin radiance.
- Hyper-pigmented skin SRC: Formulated to promote skin brightening, while offering renewal and refinement of the skin.
- Problematic Skin SRC: Formulated to dissolve dead skin cells and de-congests, while refining and softening the skin, this option also helps to reduce pore size.
The difference between the Nimue SRC treatment and other skin resurfacing treatments is that the Nimue SRC treatment shows immediate results, and the best part is that there is NO DOWNTIME!
Key ingredients for Enviromentally damaged skin:
- Glycolic acid(Promotes cycle of skin turnover
- Lactic acid: (Exfoliates the skin mildly)
- Pyruvic Acid (Assist in deep penetration)
- Mandalic Acid: (Improvement of abnormal pigmentation)
- Citric Acid (Triple AHA complex concept)
The results achieved using the nimue home care programmes are impressive, but when combined with the professional nimue treatments available, results are outstanding. This is made possible due to the expertly designed results orientated facials aimed at solving specific concerns of each skin classification. These treatment programmes are only performed by highly qualified nimue skin treatment professionals.
We recommend to combine it with home care products – Cleansing Gel – Condtioner – for better results.
Leave a review on our Google Page
Rossella Cannone –
It’s not a facial. It’s indeed a RITUAL. Vanessa welcome me with her handmade special herbal tea. There was ginger, turmeric and burdock that, she explained, are good for detox and cold prevention. After that, I had the best facial in my life. I have never felt abandoned while the skin products were standing on my face. She was massaging my shoulders, décolleté and neck for all the time. This facial in particular is a real peeling with a blend of acids formulated to reduce wrinkles, dark spots and refine skin texture. My face looks so different from the beginning and now is totally smooth, clear and glowing. The hour-long treatment was modified depending to my specific skin type which was determined through a consultation beforehand. I’m very satisfied from Vanessa’s services and I strongly recommend her beauty salon. It’s great value for money.