Esse Sensitive Eye Cream
- BIOME+ LEVEL 2 FORMULATION means a Lactobacillus extract balances the microbiome by creating an environment on the skin that supports the presence of beneficial species.
- Inulin and Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharides are prebiotics included to selectively feed beneficial microbes for them to outcompete invading species common in sensitive skins.
- Formulated to proactively calm and protect reactive skin.
- Albizia Extract – lifts the upper eyelid, reduces crow’s feet and diminishes puffiness. It has been shown to improve collagen synthesis by 256% and elastin synthesis by 229%. This helps to prevent the rupture of capillaries in the fragile networks below the skin’s surface while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Myrothamnus Extract – can increase skin hydration by 28% within 2 hours after a single application and was found to have a very rapid moisturising effect that lasted for at least 8 hours. It is a potent antioxidant and has high polyphenol content, giving it superior protective properties, warding off free radicals more effectively than other commonly used antioxidants in skincare.
- Hyaluronic Acid – is included for its super-hydrating properties.
how to apply the. Esse Sensitive Eye Cream
Distribute a small bead between index fingers and gently pat around the eye orbit twice daily before moisturising.