The Solar Defence Fluid 50 offers complete-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, HEV & IR-A.
UVA – About 95 percent of the UV rays that reach the ground are UVA rays. They cause an immediate tanning effect, and sometimes a sunburn.
UVB – UVB rays are responsible for producing sunburn.
HEV – Also referred to as blue light, HEV light is primarily from the sun, but it’s also emitted by your smartphone, tablet and computer screen.
IR-A – The sun emits most of the HEV light that we are exposed to but it can also be found in tech devices such as cell phones, laptops, and computers as well as fluorescent light bulbs. IR-A rays are infrared, invisible to the eye and especially harmful in high dose exposures.
The formulation contains the latest ingredients including antioxidants, vitamin C & E. Antioxidants when paired up with daily SPF, free radical fighters like vitamin C can actually supercharge your protection against sun damage.
The cream-gel fluid adds an invisible shield onto the skin and includes anti-pollution benefits with a dry touch, non-greasy application. The Solar Defence Fluid 50 is water-resistant and will not burn your eyes, which is a great advantage.
- Complete Solar Protection
- UVA, UVB, HEV & IR-A protection
- Anti-pollution protection
- Botanical Compound & Antioxidant rich
- Protects DNA against solar damage
- Improves skin resistance against solar damage
- Water Resistant up to 3 hours
- Complete Chemical Protection Compound: (Tinosorb N,S, A, Uvinul A+, Uvinul T)
- HEV Melanin
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate
- Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract / Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract (and) Helianthus Annuus
- (Sunflower) Sprout Extract
- Vitamin E – antioxidant
- Coenzyme Q
How to use
Apply sun protection over a day moisturiser. Re-apply frequently. Avoid the delicate eye area. Store in a cool dry place. For extreme exposure, we recommend SPF after Correctors before Moisturiser (if needed).