Available in size 120ml- 60ml- 30ml
A nourishing natural balm to soften hard, dry skin, and nurture over-worked feet. It revitalises tired, aching, long- standing feet helping to clear up all sort of little problems. This amazing skin treatment deeply nourishes, protects, and softens feet, leaving them feeling incredibly smooth and supple.
- Shea butter: Natural moisturiser rich in Vitamin A
- Cocoa butter: It is an emollient that prevents skin dryness and peeling
- Kokum butter: Helps prevents dry skin, Softens and restores skin flexibility
- Mango butter: Natural source of Vitamin A. Deeply moisturiser and repairs damaged ski.
- Jojoba oil: Moisturiser with healing properties for cracked feet.
- Rose Geranium essential oil: It has powerful healing properties and increases blood circulation right below the surface of the skin. Natural deodorant
How to apply;
Massage into clean feet, paying particular attention to heels and soles. Especially effective after soaking in a foot bath, or straight from the bath. If you can, use the product at night and cover with thin socks to allow the cream to soak in well overnight.
The best product you can use after a Reflexology treatment http://www.vanessa-gallinaro.com/2017/05/31/life-balance-reflexology-event-london/
The Rose Geranium Foot Balm is available also in Beauty Salon in Italy; Sanremo (IM) Estetica La Farfalla http://www.esteticalafarfalla.it/
Montebelluna (TV) Essere & Benessere https://www.facebook.com/Essere-Benessere-119258341607552/