Do you use Nimue Skin Cleansing Products correctly during your daily skincare routine?
Our skin is the biggest organ of our body and represents us all the time. Skin Experts can recognise what your skin needs from a professional consultation. Inappropriate daily skincare routines can show effects through dry skin, breakouts and other skin problems which is why its so important to make sure you follow the most appropriate daily skincare routines for your skin type.
The goal of any skincare routine is to tune up your complexion so it’s functioning at its best and also target any areas of your skin that need extra care. Allow correct daily skincare routine steps to become your ritual that fortifies your skin and grounds your day.
In order to build your new Nimue Skincare routine, you should keep in mind the basic steps of skin cleansing to get the best results from your Nimue Skin programme.
We all know by now that healthy skin requires plenty of maintenance and using the best products available on the market. Follow the advice researched here by Skin Experts for your best A.M. and P.M. (Morning and Evening) cleansing daily skincare routines to the healthiest, glowing skin you never knew you could have.
The Cleansing Products layering requires a different A.M. and P.M routine:
A.M Nimue skincare daily routine
- Start always from Nimue Cleansing Gel, Cleansing Gel Lite or Cleansing Milk depending on your personal prescription. Due to their SkinCeuticals ingredients, the cleansers need a one minute massage to release their beneficial properties. Apply one pump to the skin and massage with wet fingertips; Rinse thoroughly with tepid water or use the Cloudcloth.
Follow with Nimue Conditioner or Conditioner Lite. Directions for use, in this phase, are extremely personalised. If your face is oily you should use a gauze for your Nimue Conditioner application. For sensitive skin, apply 3 sprays at a distance of 10cm, directly on your face.
- After cleanser and conditioner, continue your tailored Nimue instructions depending on your skin concerns.
P.M. Nimue skincare routine
The Nimue Cleansing Products will be your best friends also during the night time.
- This time, if you are wearing makeup be sure to remove it perfectly. Then, you may use the Cleansing Gel twice.
- Use the Conditioner sprayed on gauze for an exfoliating effect.
- Follow with your Nimue programme.
Include Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme twice a week
Skin exfoliation is a critical phase in your Nimue programme because the cell turnover improves skin appearance. Exfoliating is the process of removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. Your skin naturally sheds dead skin cells to make room for new cells. Sometimes, dead cells don’t shed completely. This can result in dry, flaky patches and clogged pores.
Exfoliating can help prevent this and can let all following skincare products to be absorbed smoothly.
Follow the steps to correctly exfoliate your skin:
- Massage the Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme just after the cleansing gel, for at least 3 minutes. The more you gently massage it on your face, the more the active ingredients will work amazingly. Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme has been formulated with active primary ingredients like Papaya, Pineapple and Orange extract (the enzymes work by breaking down the surface of the skin cells, lock in moisture, reduce pore size and keep the wrinkles at bay).
- Keep it on your face for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it with tepid water or use the CloudCloth. CloudCloth® is now made using organic cotton – the facial cleansing cloth with two unique sides. A soft napped side for cleansing, the other woven to help gently buff and refresh skin. CloudCloth is both washable and reusable.
Make sure you follow our Social Media accounts to be up to date with the newest beauty tips.