Free 2 Nimue Skin care Samples when you purchase the Exfoliating Enzyme
Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme has been formulated with active primary ingredients like Papaya, Pineapple and Orange extract. The enzymes contained in Papaya fruit called PAPAIN act as an exfoliation agent by breaking down the surface of the skin cells, lock in moisture, reduce pore size and keep the wrinkles at bay. Additionally, they have an incredibly high amount of antioxidants which are amazingly effective in removing dead skin cells working as a natural exfoliator. As a result, exfoliation action aids skin repair stimulating the cells renewal. With Papaya and Pineapple abundance of natural alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA s) the Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme will help make your skin look brighter, plumper and smoother.
Benefits of Exfoliation
- Detoxification of the skin
- Brightens the complexion-
- Gets rid of dead, dull skin cells
- Reveals healthy, younger skin
- Reduces fine lines and sun damage
- Improves skin tone
- Kills bacteria and prevents breakouts
- Improves product penetration and treatment results
- Non-irritating, non-abrasive enzymatic exfoliation
- Refines skin texture
- Imparts smooth and radiant skin
- Combination of fruit enzymes help digest protein bonds between stratum corneum cells without overstimulation
- Optimises penetration of active ingredients
How to apply
Apply a small amount on clean dry skin, then activate the product with hot or warm water by messaging the skin with wet fingertips, for at least 2-3 minutes. Leave on the skin for an additional two minutes. Rinse skin well.
Use 2/3 times per week after Nimue Cleansing Gel.
Esse&co Beauty is part of the Elite Nimue Skincare International – Skin Technology Club and the Only Stockist in London.