Nime Alpha Lipoic Activator – Radiance Serum
A day or night anti-ageing booster skin treatment with a strong focus on Antioxidant. Contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin A, C and E Ester and DMAE.
- It can be applied on its own pm/ am. Apply three times a week, increase use after 6 months depending on the skin’s tolerance.
- Avoid sun exposure
- Ideal to alternate with Active Gel/ Lotion
- We recommend using this product under prescribed Nimue day and/or night moisturisers, and alternating with Nimue Active Lotion/Gel. This product can also be used around the delicate eye area.Do not use this product alongside Nimue Skin Refirmer, but applications can be alternated.
Skin Benefits & Features
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a super antioxidant with brightening benefits.
- DMAE tightens, firms, and unifies skin tone, by strengthening cell membranes.
- Vitamin Esters work powerfully to boost and replenish any nutritional deficiencies in the skin. Vitamin A works for anti-ageing, Vitamin C for brightening, and Vitamin E for nourishing and hydrating.
- Geranium and Lavender oil work to balance sebum production, as powerful antiseptic and anti-bacterial agents to reduce environmental and oxidative stress.
- The destructive effects of free radicals will be neutralised at a cellular level.
- Lines and wrinkles will be reduced as slackened or sagging skin will regain tightness due to strengthening and anti-ageing activity.
- Tiredness, dullness, or pigmentation will be repaired with increasing microcirculation and brightening actions.
- Potent anti-inflammatory reducing redness and skin irritations due to environmental aggression and lifestyle choices.
- Revitalises dull, tired skin
- Redness, inflammation, and irritations will be calmed.
- The skin looks and feels repaired, toned, brighter and more youthful.
- This product can also be used to treat dark circles and puffiness in the eye area.
- Neutralises the destructive effects of free radical damage.
- Environmentally Damaged Skin
- Problematic Skin
- Results in improved skin firmness and vitality
- Hyperpigmented Skin
Primary Active Ingredients
- 3% Alpha Lipoic Acid (universal antioxidants)
- Vitamin C Ester (antioxidants)
- Geranium Oil (balances sebum production , antiseptic)
- Lavender Oil (anti-bacterial)
- Vitamin A Ester (rejuvenating)
And for a better result add to your Nimue routine the Anti- Ageing Leave on Mask
along with the Active Resurfacing Wipes
Charlotte Lillington –
This is one of my favourite products to use on my face before applying make up in the morning. It has kept my skin wrinkle free, glowing and tight. I would recommend this to anyone, for both young skin and old. You only need a little squeeze so the bottle lasts a long time too!