An ultra-light daily face moisturiser fortified with soothing botanical ingredients that include Abyssinian oil and Rooibos tea extract. This moisturiser is rapidly absorbed by the skin without clogging pores and will leave the skin calm and hydrated.
Why should you moisturise night and day?
Regardless of your skin type, moisturising is an essential aspect of your daily skincare routine. Whether you have a normal, dry or oily complexion, your moisturiser keeps your skin looking fresh and protected.
The external aggressors you encounter every day including pollution, UV rays and soaps can damage your skin’s moisture barrier and as you age, your skin’s ability to retain moisture decreases.
Dehydrated skin is more likely to breakouts and inflammation. Your skin rebuilds itself at night with the majority of cell turnover and regeneration occurring during REM sleep. This is why you should use a moisturiser before the bed as well as in the morning.
- Light-weight application
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Suitable to use in combination with gels and serums (Try Kalahari Revitalising Booster Gel)
- Suitable for young skins, sensitive & sanitized conditions
How to use:
Apply moisturiser onto a clean, dry face and neck. Can be used over the phyto-effective treatment gels and serums. Day or evening use. Apply SPF 40 Sun Protection over moisturiser during the daytime. Store in a cool dry place.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil.
Abyssinian seed oil
- Fast absorbing
- Ultra-light oil that has an excellent moisturising feeling on the skin
- Non-greasy or clogging
- It has a unique molecular structure not found in any other naturally occurring substance
- It contains a high percentage of unsaturated C22 fatty acids, making it highly resistant to oxidation
- Comprised of linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and palmitoleic acid
- Rich in Vitamin E – one of the most powerful antioxidants
- Dee-ageing properties
- Skin-toning and tightening benefits
- Contains polyphenols that prevent acne
- Vitamin A, C &. E
- Essential fatty acids
- Anti-inflammatory, nourishing and moisturizing
- Promotes skin repairs and cell-regeneration
Rooibos tea extract:
- Antioxidants fight free radicals that cause DNA damage and premature ageing
- Soothing and calming