An antioxidant-rich evening face moisturiser compounded with highly proactive ingredients such as vitamin C, marine botanicals from Sea kelp, Peptides and Hyaluronic acid with anti-ageing and regenerating benefits.
This skin complex moisturiser will regenerate your skin leaving the texture soft, supple and restored. Ultra- rich skin complex will improve your skin conditions thank to the power of Vit C.
Vitamin C is one of the most exciting, research-proven ingredients you can apply to your skin in order to boost your skin health.
This water-soluble antioxidant is a natural component of healthy and glowing skin. When we’re young, Vit C levels in skin’s outermost two layers (epidermis and dermis) are abundant, but as we get older, these levels naturally deplete.
Unprotected sun exposure and pollution can accelerate this decline, leading to skin looking and feeling dull, uneven, and less firm.
Benefits of Vitamin C for skin are huge, including its ability to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines or even out skin tone.
- Powerful de-ageing complex
- Superior antioxidants, ultra-rejuvenating
- Rejuvenate dermal stem cells
- Protects youthful fibroblast
- Reduces signs of ageing
How to use:
Apply a very thin, even layer of Ultra-rich Skin Complex Face Cream onto a clean, dry face and neck. Avoid sensitive eye and lip area. Evening use is recommended. Should overstimulation occur, reduce use to every second evening. Store in a cool, dry place.
Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Butrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Urea, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Laminaria digitata (Seaweed) Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice.
Vitamin C 2% (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Powerful antioxidant
- Lightens pigmentation due to high Vitamin C inhibiting the tyrosinase activity
- Anti-inflammatory benefits for acne and prevention of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
Laminaria Digitata sea kelp 3%
- Rejuvenates adult dermal stem cells and protects them from ageing
- Adult dermal stem cells are responsible for skin vitality
- Rejuvenates fibroblast to produce more collagen
- Protects against DNA-damaging UVB-rays
- Highly effective humectant (moisture-locking)
- Antioxidant protection against environmental pollutants
- Stimulates collagen production
- Moisturizing properties
- Prevents premature ageing