The Nimue Night Fader is the second step among three main dermo cosmeceutical skin products as struggle for skin pigmentation. It appears as darker patches or spots on the skin that make skin look uneven.
Although, Hyperpigmented skin affect mostly adults, it could be occur also in teenagers as acne post-inflammatory phase. Nimue Night Fader is the night preparation with pigment-regulating, anti-ageing and hydration properties.
The Nimue Night Fader cream contains specifically primary ingredients for your Skin Brightening:
- 5% Bearberry Extract (pigment inhibitor)
- 8% Botanical Blend (calming, anti-irritation)
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, a new patented molecule, that has several benefits:
- Inhibits ROS product (stops free radicals forming)
- Prevents UV- induced DNA damage
- Stops melanogensis process
- Reduces inflammation
- Decreases vasodilation & redness
- Stop melanin transfer
- Blocks melanin synthesis even under UV conditions
- Whitens the skin
- Improved skin colouring and texture
- A decrease in uneven skin colouring
- Regulates new pigment formation
- Minimises the superficial appearance of ageing
- Humectants soften, smooth and provide intense hydration
- Antioxidants provide free-radical protection
Nimue Skin Technology is exclusively distributed by Esse&co In London.
HOW TO USE THE NIGHT FADER
- Use it on clean dry skin after Nimue Cleansing Gel and Nimue Conditioner.
*UV rays can affect the brightening process. Therefore, Fader Range cosmetics should be used during the winter till April
Join Esse&Co on Social Media now and enjoy daily beauty tips
Charlotte Lillington –
After using this product my skin tone is more even, softer, hydrated and generally seems to take to it well. I didn’t use night products on my skin before this one, but now I wake up with clear skin and have no blemishes anymore.