Skincare set for dry skin?
Let me start saying that, since Esse Skincare launched the 3 Skin Travel/ Sets – they have been a huge success!!
The 4 products are just what you need to cover the simple skin routine when you are travelling, allowing your microbes to keep your skin happy, anywhere and at anytime!
Without missing out your favourite ingredients such as;
- Probiotics, slowing the skin’s rate of ageing by reducing inflammation
- Prebiotics of Inulin, Baobab Fruit Extract & Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Lactic Acid – hydrates and reduces fine lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid which improves hydration, Kigelia Extract – is skin firming, improves elasticity found them in the rich moisturiser.
- Lastly, the Repair Oil with its key ingredients
- Jojoba Oil which improves elasticity
- Rosehip Oil – is high in omega-3, effective in treating pigmentation caused by EFA deficiency
- Marula Oil – Vitamins A, C, D and E , high in naturally occurring antioxidants
- Yangu & Manketti Oils which provide a natural sun protection of approximately SPF4. For prolonged sun exposure, additional SPF may be required.
Personally, this skin travel set is a life-saver, When I travel only with hand-luggage, I can fit all the 4 products into the 20×20 plastic bag, here the size of the products are;
A generous Cream Cleanser 50ml, the 30ml of Biome Mist indispensable if you go to sunny and warm countries. The Repair Oil is coming in a 12ml dropper and the 20ml Rich moisturiser for your night routine.
1 Cleanse thoroughly
Cleansing twice a day, to remove perspiration, sunscreen and pollution from the skin,
Cream Cleanser if fantastic, one pump and massage it for a minute or two, face and neck.
The silky texture will leave the skin smooth.
2 Opts for a pH balancing mist
The special Mist contains Lactobacillus Bacteria, calming and reducing sensitivity, Spray it twice, massage it gently until dry. The skin will glow immediately.
3 Incorporate Vitamins A, C, D and E. Improves skin elasticity.
The repair oil, is your best friend, rich in Vitamin E, Omega-3 fatty acids, Omega-6 fatty acids, and Omega-9 fatty acids makes Marula oil an amazing moisturizing agent for the dry skin. I use it every night, as i have a very dry skin, a few drops onto face, neck and décolleté, We cannot forget the latter, i see so many women with beautiful skin but with a visible neglected décolleté
Massaging it for a few minutes, sometimes I use the face cupping too. Do not apply it if you sunbathing.
4 Stay hydrated and moisturised
As the journey to contend with, before you arrive at your destination, it is a recipe for dehydration and dryness. or at least i feel my skin quiet dehydrated during a flight.
Choosing a potent anti-oxidants, anti-wrinkle is a must. The Rich moisturiser – as the name describes it, is a luxurious cream!! It absorbs nicely. It is the perfect consistency and super moisturising without leaving your skin too oily.