Nimue Moisturiser Lite, the most popular cream!
- Have you been suffering from sensitised skin? Here your best daily face moisturizer!!
- Is your skin hypersensitive and makes you uncomfortable? Here a good moisturizer for dry skin !!
- Lack of confidence because of acne? Cosmetology speaking the best mens moisturizer
Nimue Moisturiser Lite is your answer!
A lightweight and gentle day or night cream to hydrate and protect the skin. Contains a phytochemical and antioxidant complex.
You have been struggling for years and used different brands, but the problems still unresolved, book a free consultation or simply request samples of Nimue Moisturiser Lite along with Cleansing Gel Lite and Conditioner Lite to facilitate optimum skin health and creating a structural improvement in the skin.
- Interactive Skin
- Provides continuous hydration.
- Enhances skin softness, suppleness.
- Improves surface texture.
- Balance Sebaceous Activity
The active ingredient :
- 6% Natural Hydrating Extract -hydrates skin for up to 24 hours after application
- 6% Lacto Complex -balances sebum production
- 2.5% Multi Fruit Acid Complex – gentle exfoliation and renewal
- Vitamin E Easter – antioxidant
- Vitamin C Easter – antioxidant and activates collagen synthesis
#alcohol-free #fragrance & essentialoil-free
How to use the Nimue Moisturiser Lite:
AM and PM, or as prescribed
Clean properly the skin with Cleansing Gel Lite and Conditioner Lite, On dry skin apply a small amount of Nimue Moisturiser Lite or Nimue purifier massaging gently on face and neck. If your day will be spent outside remember to apply the Nimue SPF 40 or the SPF50
What can you add to your Interactive routine ?
Recently, Nimue launched 2 new Sensitive’s products the DAILY CALM and RESTORE and Introducing Sensitive Soothing Repair Serum
Available Tube 50 ml or travel size 15ml
A subtropical plant that thrives in flooded environments and is claimed to give excellent long-term moisturizing effects. Its hydrating ability is due to the chemical composition of the rhizomes that contain natural osmoprotective compounds such as 3-dimethylsulfoniopropionate (DMSP), potassium, starches, and sugars.
Osmoprotective compounds are interesting, skincare-wise, as they are thought to be able to increase intracellular osmosis, meaning water is drawn into the skin cells. According to the efficacy data from the manufacturer, 2% of ABS Imperata Cylindrica Extract (the trade name of the diluted version of the root extract) is able to increase the level of skin moisturization by almost 45%, which is 88% more effective than the untreated control.
Nimue Moisturiser Lite Review: “I have used Nimue Moisturising Lite on my acne prone skin for over 11 years and would highly recommend it. It is very light on your skin and leaves it feeling soft and a little goes a long way.
I use it daily after using Nimue Cleansing Gel and Conditioner. Vanessa at Esse & Co provides an excellent service.” Mary