The New Nimue Night Fader Plus is a lightweight Night product for those needing to achieve a more even skin complexion
Derma-cosmeceutical brand, Nimue Skin Technology, announced the launch of its new and improved Fader Range, six products, each containing Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, which is activated by the skin to fight Hyperpigmentation.
Nimue Skin Technology is exclusively distributed by Esse&co In London.
A multi-active night preparation for the reduction of advanced stages of hyperpigmentation, in addition to anti-ageing and hydration properties.
The NEW Nimue Fader range is first in its class of pigmentation products that not only focus on hyperpigmentation, but also targets other major skin complexion disorders like uneven skin complexion, dark spots and blemishes, redness, rough skin texture and inflammation.
Boasting the award winning, patented molecule Diglucosyl Gallic Acid which is activated by the human skin, converting it into a powerful hyperpigmentation fighting active. A multi-active day preparation for the reduction of advanced stages of hyperpigmentation, in addition to anti-ageing and hydration properties.
- The efficient inhibition of tyrosinase through various mechanisms affect the reaction chain of melanogenesis resulting in:
- More even skin colour
- Fading of hyperpigmentation
- Hydration agents soften, smooth and provide hydration to the skin
- Antioxidants provide free-radical protection
- Skin Radiance
- Reduce free radicals
- Environmentally damaged skin
- Indicated for a skin with hyperpigmentation, and severe pigmentation, redness and a dull complexion.
- Poly Gluconic Acid
- Stimulates natural hyaluronic acid production
- Albizia Julibrissan Extract
- Anti glycation & Detoxifying – brightens dull complexion
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid
How the DIGLUCOSYL GALLIC ACID works: It has 7 levels of action:
- Inhibits ROS product (stops free radicals forming)
- Prevents UV- induced DNA damage
- STOPS melanogensisprocess
- REDUCE Sinflammation
- Decreases vasodilation & redness
- STOPS melanintransfer
- Blocks melanin synthesis even under UV conditions – WHITENS THE SKIN.
- POLARISED WATER DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Hydration while delivering ingredients to a deeper level
- NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN D3)
- DNA Repair – protects from sun damage
How to use The New Nimue Night Fader Plus:
- Apply to a clean dry skin, after Nimue Conditioner/ Nimue Active Gel/Lotion.
- Massage into the skin. Can be used around the eye and neck area
- Regular use of Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme and daily use of Nimue SPF 40 is recommended
- Avoid sun exposure
Our recommendation will be, first of all book a skin consultation to have your new skincare regime routine;
Day Fader Plus/ Day Fader
SPF40 / SPF50
NIght Fader Plus/ Night Fader
*UV rays can affect the brightening process. Therefore, Fader Range cosmetics should be used during the winter till April